Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cresian War II|
|Date||34852-09 – 34856-04 DT|
|Result|| Revolutionary victory
Cresian War II, or the Second Cresian War, was a war between Avana and the fifteen provinces from 34852-09 to 34856-04 DT. This war resulted from issues that were not completely resolved from Cresian War I. The war ended with Avanan defeat, leading to the independence of the fifteen states from the Republic of Cresia.
Before the war, the population of the Cresian System was
Avana refers to the war as the Second Cresian Civil War, the other northern provinces refer to the war as the Cresian War of Revolution, while the southern provinces call it the Second Cresian War of Revolution.
Battle of AvanaEdit
The Battle of Avana was the final battle of the war.
Treaty of BelscaEdit
The Treaty of Belsca formally ended the war and granted independence to the fifteen provinces. The points of the treaty were:
- The independence of the fifteen provinces
- The recognition of the government in Avana as a continuation of the Republic of Cresia
- The association of Iscra to the Republic of Cresia
- Nurta and Sunta in the possession of the Republic of Cresia
- The establishment of the Cresian Union to coordinate international relations and trade
- The retention of the Cresian Currency Unit (crescu) as a common currency