on a galactic scale
The Reduced Hollowstar Coordinates are a system of measurement formed after the destruction of Hollowstar proper as a simplified version of Hollowstar Universal Coordinates. They include units drawn from other civilizations, along with scaled versions of some of the units of Hollowstar Universal Coordinates.
Base Units Edit
- 1 Galactic Year = 2.7 Earth Years
- 1 Galactic Day = 9.855 Earth Days
- 1 Galactic Hour = 23.652 Earth Hours
- 1 Galactic Minute = 2.3 Earth Hours
- 1 Galactic Second = 14.191 Earth Seconds
- 1 Galactic Instant = 1.419 Earth Seconds
The symbol for Galactic Year is GY.
The symbol for minor distance units is MDU, and writing out the entire unit name is considered incorrect.
- 1 MDU = 0.16162 meters
- 1 MDU = 0.00016162 kilometers
- 1 MDU = 0.00010043 miles
- 1 MDU = 0.17675 yards
- 1 MDU = 1.7083E-17 light years
Reverse Earth ConversionEdit
- 1 Meter = 6.1874 MDU
- 1 Kilometer = 6187.4 MDU
- 1 Mile = 9957.6 MDU
- 1 Yard = 5.6577 MDU
- 1 Light Year = 5.8537E+16 MDU
The Reduced Hollowstar unit of energy is equal to M1*MDU3/GY2. In the manner of the Hollowstar Universal Coordinates, mass and energy are treated as equivalent, and the unit of mass is equal to the mass of one unit of energy.
- 1 Milliburst = 391.5 kilojoules = 4.356 nanograms
- 1 Burst = 391.5 megajoules = 4.356 micrograms
- 1 Kiloburst = 391.5 gigajoules = 4.356 milligrams
The symbol for Burst is BX.
The symbol for Posion is E+. Posions may also be expressed as E- instead of putting a negative sign at the start of the number, for example -15E+ = 15E-.
The Reduced Hollowstar unit of temperature is equal to 1 Burst per 1035 molecules.
The symbol for Burit is BU.
Derived Units Edit
All derived units are expressed as a product or ratio of base units. One exception is that very high velocities are sometimes expressed in terms of the speed of light, with units 1/4 from Hollowstar_Universal_Coordinates.