Standard Distance Units Edit
Standard Distance Units are neutral units used to measure astronomical distances. An SDU is one googol times the longest wavelength that will cause a single photon to become a black hole.
The exact conversion is 1 SDU := 1.6162 × 1065 m.
- 1 SDU = 1.6162E+65 meters
- 1 SDU = 1.6162E+62 kilometers
- 1 SDU = 1.0043E+62 miles
- 1 SDU = 1.7675E+65 yards
- 1 SDU = 1.7083E+49 light years
Reverse Earth ConversionEdit
- 1 Meter = 6.1874E-66 SDU
- 1 Kilometer = 6.1874E-63 SDU
- 1 Mile = 9.9576E-63 SDU
- 1 Yard = 5.6577E-66 SDU
- 1 Light Year = 5.8537E-50 SDU