- For the public university, see National University of Avana.
The University of Avana is a university located in Avana, Cresia. Founded in 34748 DT, it is the oldest university in Cresia and the Cresian System. Although not a public university, it is intricately related to the government of Avana through numerous legislation regarding the university.
The head of the university is the Chancellor.
The university is divided into four divisions. These are:
- Division of the Applied Sciences
- Division of the Humanities
- Division of the Natural Sciences
- Division of the Social Sciences
The University of Avana does not administer schools. Rather, the various departments are placed directly under one of the four divisions.